Thursday 14 April 2011

Unit 6: initial inspiration

For this unit, I am asked to develop, design and execute creatively a 'fantastic voyage' through a micro-biological environment. I am challenged to transcribe a biological process accurately and dynamically and consider ways in which complex ideas and data might be represented engagingly to different audiences.

I've chosen Theme 3: Fighting an Infection, The audience I aim to direct it to is a younger audience- Specifically Primary School Years 4-6

I aim to push the idea of an "infomercial" within a stylistic art direction in order to grab the audiences attention. I also aim to keep the Technical details compacted within a concise yet easy-to-understand structure in order for the audience to understand the details easily.


Some initial ideas on Art Direction

Simpsons - Troy Mclure, Style of writing






No comments:

Post a Comment