Wednesday 3 November 2010

Week 7- Life Drawing




This week was somewhat of a free-to-do-whatever-you-want life drawing lession. I aimed to experiment on focusing my attention specifically towards particular body areas, even if it meant an uneven level of detail within my work. Click for Full View







As I generally work on feet last when I do life drawing, I aimed to try and see how I would do on working and focusing on the legs and feet first.Again I tried working on the feet first, then moving up the left, As you can see I got to the arm before time ran out.Lastly I tried working on the middle section, aiming to add shades of highlight and shadow in order to catch areas that were blocked from light by the arms of the model, as well as some parts of the leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment